Art Show – October 11 & 12, 2017 – Bloomington, Illinois
Jewelry Sale – Sue McClain and Carol Schneider, Petal by Petal
Market Place Chair – Nancy Dutour, Kankakee Valley
History Yearbooks – Chris Aleshire, Illinois Valley
Wednesday Luncheon - Danville Redbud, Spoon River and Quincy China Co-Hosts
Wednesday Dinner - Illinois Valley Host
Thursday Luncheon - China Dolls and Kankakee Valley Co-Hosts
Guild Displays – Karen Wiegand, Illinois Valley Porcelain Art Guild
Historian – Linda Schneeman, China Ladies
Memorial & Junior - Karen Wiegand, Illinois Valley Porcelain Art Guild
Museum Displays - Karen Wiegand, Illinois Valley Porcelain Art Guild
Website – Carol Schneider, Petal by Petal
Art Show Information
- Market Place – Members are encouraged to donate at least one item (baskets, wreaths, centerpieces, etc.) for the Market Place. Be creative! Create something that everyone wants to buy.
- Guild Members – please bring any gently used pre-loved jewelry to the August Board Meeting. Jewelry will be displayed at the Art Show and reasonably priced.
- Guild Members are asked to donated a hand-painted piece for the Art Show. If a piece sells, it’s gone. If any piece does not sell, the artist will get that piece back. Artists can decide what they want to do with their pieces that have not sold. This is not an auction.
- There will be a China Doctor at the Art Show. If you need help deciding what to do next with your piece – these talented artists will be available to assist you with your china painted pieces.
- Members may bring painted pieces to the August 5th board meeting to display in the glass cases in the lobby of the Chateau. They can be picked up after the Art Show.